SEARCH

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Girls Generation - Jessica

Ice Princess!!^_^
JESSICA

Korean name: Jung Su-yeon (Hangul: 정수연 | Hanja: 鄭秀妍)

DOB: April 18, 1989

Birthplace: San Francisco, California, USA

Height: 163cm | Blood type: B
Elder sister of Krystal, member of girl group f(x).


Released two singles, Oppa Nappa and Mabinogi, with Tiffany and SeoHyun.

Duet with SHINee’s Onew in One Year Later (2008).

Duet with Park Myeong-su in NaengMyun (2009).

Starred in Korean production of Legally Blonde – The Musical (2009-2010).
Solo in Sweet Delight – commercial song for SPC Group (2010).



Assalamualaikum,good evening and annyeong...this is my new artwork using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. The font is using photoshop,still learning.hope can impress you guys..hehehe..
Ice Princess..she so cool ,cute,amazing singer ..Hope you guys like my simple post today..under this post I put a link from my oldder post about My Girls' Generation: 

my girls generation
my girls generation - Yuri

Wassalam,good night and annyeong..

No comments:

TOP BUTTON