SEARCH

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Fourth Entry for deviantWEAR Design Challenge!

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you..
I dont know what to wrote here..just hope one of my design been choosen and win something..
Feel excited  and sleepy right now cuz have a lot of trouble at deviantArt site, it seem not working and just work smoothly at 3.00 a.m.
Below is my design:
I Got Something For You

Oh!almost fogot. Today is my friend's birthday!!
Happy birthday Muhammad Azizan Bin Sulaiman a.k.a Acot or Zann..
hope your birthday give me a ticket to win this competition..kekeke(^_^)...
thanks for viewing my blog..
please click here:
senimiliksemua.deviantart.com/I Got Something For You
and the other entries of mine:
senimiliksemua.deviantart.com/Why So Serious
senimiliksemua.deviantart.com/thinking serius
senimiliksemua.deviantart.com/deviant devil
or

No comments:

TOP BUTTON