SEARCH

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Can We See Future for Retro Future: deviantWEAR Design Challenge

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you..
WOW! Did you guys know!..I just submit my design and it was success!! Many deviants love it!! Hahaha..fascinating right? hihihi..
Please have a look :
Can we see future?
Hmm..I think it's impossible..nobody knows what happen in the future..
This my forth entry for Retro Future deviantWEAR design battle..
The character is wearing some costume which I define it as retro(kekeke)..
I put some building thats looks like it is far and robot..hmm~some jet and UFO 

for decoration(hihihi)..
I think thats all for now..
Thanks for viewing my blog!!
If you guys like it ,please vote for it by clicking "I'd Wear This" button here:


Wassalam and bye!

No comments:

TOP BUTTON