SEARCH

Thursday, January 12, 2012

It Will Never Happen for Retro Future: deviantWEAR Design Challenge!


Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you..
Today, I just finish my new design for Retro Future: deviantWEAR Design Challenge and the title was "It Will Never Happen".
The concept was same as my first entry. I'm using Deviant Art mascot,Fella as well.
The different is to interpret the concept of the objective in this challenge. The challenge said the design must show the future that been imagine in 70's is really not gonna happen. 
So, I just design the board that forbid for human to be there because UFO is flying crazily. kekeke.. 
Please have a look:
white version
black version
grey version

navy version
red version
Thats all for today. Thanks for viewing my blog.
If you guys like it. Please vote for it at:

Wassalam and bye.

No comments:

TOP BUTTON