SEARCH

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Artworks 2013-2014 (only tee design)

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you..
It's been a while since I can't update my post in this blog.
Since that, I been through a lot things and pressure. So,
this is a few of my artworks but only tee design.
You guys can check my facebook page
Ustaz Azhar Idrus Tee - Already been printed out and still on the sale.
You guys can check out my facebook page about it!



Ustaz Don Daniyal Tee - Not yet print. Still waiting for buyers to pm me~

Mutant Bunny vs Zombie Tee - No one like it. So, I will not print it.

Furious Tiger Tee - It was phenomenon. I just post it on my page. This is surely print out!!

Love Reduce Pain Tee - No one like it. So, I will not print it.

Islam Is All About Peace Tee - No one like it. So, I will not print it.

You guys must be wondering, "what with that logo and the company's name doing there ?". Actually thats is my cousin's company EWD a.k.a Entity Works Design. Nice huh? hahaha~ Barely, I am the founder of the ENTITEE because I made the products and design it. hihihi~ Just want you guys to know...
Thats all for today ( I guess~) Hope you guys like it and please support me..
InShaaAllah, I will update more next time..thanks for reading my post~
Wassalam and good evening~


No comments:

TOP BUTTON