SEARCH

Monday, March 31, 2014

The Lovely Work of Ryan Patnam

Assalamualaikum and 
peace to be upon you..

Surfing the web I ran into something really 
great today: a really lovely set of vector works 
by American artist Ryan Putnam. 
My head exploded on the quality of his pieces... 
a great set of quality, stylish vector illustrations


And the pop culture references don't stop:
 from Ghostbusters to Back to the Future, with a little
 taste of Stephen King and more! 
This guy really knows his thing. 
These are only a handful of his pieces... 
for more of it, please visit his portfolio at Dribbble.
He'll definitely enjoy it. Cheers! ;)


















All Images © Ryan Putnam

 I hope this entry give you guys
 inspiration and amaze
you guys somehow..
Thanks for viewing to my humble blog..
Please come a again..
InShaAllah I will bring more
 inspirational entry in the future
Wassalam and good evening ^_^

No comments:

TOP BUTTON