SEARCH

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Disney Jaegar by Lou-Jiinsy

 Ursa Major – Merida & Elinor
Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you.
I don’t know what it is about these sorts of mash ups
that never gets old for me. Maybe it’s seeing characters
 I love in a new way, or maybe it’s a love for the type of
creative mind that imagines them.
It is called Disney Jaegers, and it's by
Tumblr artist Lou-Jiinsy. When you think about it,
 wouldn’t you want to see Noni and Lilo piloting a Jaeger called the Ohana King?
I also think it’s neat that she paired people that fans might not
pair together, but she has a back story that makes it work.
Her description of why Hans and Anna pilot the 
Frozen Heart is a great example.
 
I now want to see a Disney movie with Jaegers and Kaiju.
I really, really, really hope there as Disney-inspired Kaiju in my future.
I hope you guys like it. Make sure you guys visit her Tumblr,
if you guys want to know more about the pairing history.
Cheers ;)!
Evening Star – Tiana & Naveen
Ohana King - Lilo and Nani 
Dream Giver – Nakoma & Pocahontas
Shepherd’s Crystal – Kida & Milo
Golden Trident – Ariel & Eric
Frozen Heart - Hans and Anna 
Arabian Knight – Jasmine & Aladdin 
Gilded Emperor - Kuzco and Pacha

No comments:

TOP BUTTON