SEARCH

Friday, May 23, 2014

Logo Design : Stanislav's Logos


Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you.
I keep going through my weekly journey checking out great logos! 
I'm thinking ahead and I want to find new topics, 
good ones, to share with you guys. 
Last week I  featured logos with Viktor Voxsix's Work
 and today I've featuring logos with Stanislav's Logos.

Every week I search through my favorite galleries: 
Logopond and Dribbble. Both are a great communities 
for designers everywhere. Also, if you guys would like to 
suggest ideas for the next subjects, please, tell me by sending
me a massage at my facebook (click here
or a tweet @AkiwaNano .

If you'd like to see more of 
Stanislav's Logos and work , please visit his portfolio. Cheers! ;)


















find more about him at :

Stanislav | Behance
Stanislav | Dribbble
Stanislav | Logopond
Stanislav | Website

Stanislav | Logobaker

No comments:

TOP BUTTON