SEARCH

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Artworks from me a long time ago !

Assalamualaikum and good afternoon..
This is actually my artwork before I go to college.I have learned many new things such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver and more.
Graffiti man: was drawn by me before I went to college and colour it using photoshop after I knew a little bit about photoshop..

Graffiti man 2nd version

Ah family: actually this was my 2nd attempt for  colouring and was made by me in first year at my college. This artwork was inspired by housemate that I felt like family..We will always be family!AH Family Rocks!!

I love Islam !! 

Silver Surfer vs. Torch Fantastic 4: Inspired by Fantastic 4 movies..
Thats all for now..thanks for visit my blog..
Wassalam and Good evening..

No comments:

TOP BUTTON