SEARCH

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Girls Generation - Yuri

Birth name: Kwon Yuri (Hangul: 권유리 | Hanja: 權侑利)
DOB: December 5, 1989
Height: 167cm | Blood type: AB

Played a part in sitcom Unstoppable Marriage (2007) alongside Sooyoung.
Duet with Sooyoung in Must – drama OST for Working Mom (2008).
Co-host with Tiffany for MBC’s Music Core (2009 – July 2010).
Starred in reality-variety show Invincible Youth (2009-2010).

Assalamualaikum..
Finally
, I can put my latest artwork on this blog.What a relief..fuh~~Hope you guys like it..
Let me introduce, this is Yuri from Girls' Generation (SNSD). :) ..
Actually I want to post it after I finish all of members  but I am too excited.hehe..
She is so pretty ,right?..Okay,that's all for today..still got 4 members of Still got 4 members of girls generation that I need to construct it and design it again..Wish me luck..If you want to look again for my older post about "MY GIRLS GENERATION" topic..here is the links..

my girls generation
Hope you guys like it..:)
thanks for read..Wassalam..


click here:
my girls generation - Jessica

No comments:

TOP BUTTON